Exam Results - Performance
Exam Results - 2022
We are delighted with our excellent summer 2022 examination results and congratulate our students on their achievements.
Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, the government has said you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.
Please click here for the Performance Measures website
PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO SEE THE GCSE, A LEVEL AND OTHER RESULTS TABLES (FOR SUMMER 2022)
- 58.71 Attainment 8 Score
- +0.76 Progress 8 Score
- +0.54 Progress 8: Disadvantaged Students Score
- 78% with a standard pass 4+ in English and Maths
- 66% with a strong pass 5+ in English and Maths
- 62% achieved a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate
- 44% achieved a strong pass in the English Baccalaureate
- Average EBAcc APS score per pupil 5.68
97% of students continuing to sustained education, apprenticeship or employment ( 2019/2020) compared to 94% National Figure.
KEY STAGE 5 (POST 16)
- 21% A* - A Grades
- 49% A* - B Grades
- 77% A* - C Grades
- 100% A* - E Grades
- C+ Average grade for A level
- 35.2 Average A level points per entry
86% of students continuing to sustained education, apprenticeship or employment ( 2019/2020) compared to 80.7 % National Figure.
Retention: To date (September 2022), 120 students remained on roll from Y11 to Y12