Student Mental Health & Wellbeing
Please click on the picture below to access a free, online support for young people:
Click on the image below for support during school closure:
We're pleased to announce that 'Kooth' has launched in Enfield on 1 April to support the wellbeing and resilience of young people.
Kooth is a web based confidential support service available to young people. Kooth provides a safe and secure means of accessing mental health and wellbeing support designed specifically for young people, aged 11-19.
NSPCC Updated links:
Please click on the link below for:
- videos to provide practical guidance and tips to schools, parents and carers about coronavirus (COVID-19) and mental health
- activities to ease anxiety that can be done at school or at home and other helpful advice, helplines and resources for adults and children.
The NSPCC has created a number of resources to support parents and carers during this difficult time. Topics include:
- Talking to a child worried about coronavirus
- Parents working from home
- Children staying home alone
- Lockdown and separated parents
- How to cope with tantrums and other difficult behaviour
The advice can be found on the NSPCC website here: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/coronavirus-advice-suppport-children-families-parents/
Please click on the link below for Careers Support information from the Careers Adviser at Enfield Careers Service.