RecruitmentBack to Results
Exams Officer and Data Assistant
S01, point 29, 36 hours per week, 40 weeks per annum - actual salary £25,096
Enfield County School for Girls is seeking to appoint an Exams Officer and Data Assistant who has outstanding organisational and communication skills. This role requires someone who has recently managed the day to day running of an exam process in an educational context.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fully supportive school that is committed to the professional development of its staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of SIMS (School Information Management System) or other Management Information Systems
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills and to be able to relate well to school staff, students of all abilities, parents and carers and external agencies
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to determine priorities and deal with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in the School environment
- Ability to maintain effective and accurate records
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when appropriate
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- An understanding of the necessity for maintaining strict confidentiality, where appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Flexibility and the ability to work as part of, and contribute to, the school’s administrative team
For further information and a job application for the above post please visit www.enfieldcs.enfield.sch.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office on 020 8363 3030 and ask to speak to Bridget Sharp, School Business Leader.
Closing date: Thursday, 28 February 2019 (noon)
Interviews: W/C 4 March 2019
Enfield County School for Girls is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
|Absence Policy||01st Feb 2019||Download|
|Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy||01st Feb 2019||Download|
|Code of Conduct Policy||01st Feb 2019||Download|
|Support Staff Application Form||01st Feb 2019||Download|
|Exams Officer and Data Assistant - Person Specification||01st Feb 2019||Download|
|Exams Officer and Data Assistant - Job Description||01st Feb 2019||Download|