We are currently recruiting for the following for April 2021:
Please apply to the vacancies through TES via the links above.
About our school:
- We have a hardworking and skilled team of specialist teachers and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all students.
- We are a school that places a strong emphasis on developing staff.
- Employee well-being and work life balance is important to us
- Our students are engaged and well behaved
- All our staff our friendly and supportive
- Our ethos is instrumental in providing positive relationships and high standards across our school and in the community.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding school that is committed to the professional development of its staff. We have been awarded the Gold Standard from the Institute of Education / UCL for the quality of our CPD.
Information about the school can be found on our school website.
Closing date: APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
Enfield County School for Girls is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
|Autumn Term 2020 Behaviour for Learning Policy||27th Oct 2020||Download|
|ECSfG Person Specification 3||10th Dec 2020||Download|
|Soc Psy Dept information April 2021 Start||10th Dec 2020||Download|
|Spring 2021 Job Description||10th Dec 2020||Download|
|Spring 2021 RS Department Information||10th Dec 2020||Download|