Progression and UCAS
Welcome to our UCAS page.
Here you will find direct links to the wealth of information available on the UCAS website and specific information for ECSfG parents and students.
In addition students will receive guidance through our home learning platform MS Teams and should refer to our Year 12 UCAS room for specifics on the process of completing their application here at ECSfG.
This outlines the whole application process and includes links to sites that parents/carers and students may find useful. Students can seek help with their application by visiting the Y12 UCAS room on MS teams or by emailing the school here.
UCL have published a Parent's Guide to University Study:
Other useful documents that might help to support your application (please click on any for the pdfs):
- 26 January (18:00 UK time): Deadline for most undergraduate courses. An application can still be sent after this date, but the universities and colleges concerned cannot guarantee they’ll give it equal consideration.
- 25 February: Extra opens. If you have used all 5 choices and are not holding any offers, then you can add an extra choice (you can apply one course at a time).
- 19 May: For applications by 26/1, Universities need to have replied to all applicants
- 9 June: You need to reply to your offers by this date
- 30 June (18:00 UK time): Last date for receipt of applications with choices. Applications received after this deadline are automatically entered into Clearing.
- 4 July: Extra closes.
- 5 July: Clearing opens, and vacancies are shown in the UCAS search tool (students can apply who already hold qualifications).
- 9 August: SQA results published.
- 18 August: A level results day.
- 28 September (18:00 UK time): Final deadline for applications to courses starting in 2022.