Privacy Notice Staff
Enfield County Privacy Notice: The school workforce: those employed to teach, or otherwise engaged to work at a school.
The Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
We process personal data relating to those we employ to work at, or otherwise engage to work at, our school. This is for employment purposes to assist in the running of the school and/or to enable individuals to be paid. The collection of this information will benefit both national and local users by:
- Improving the management of workforce data across the sector
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed
- Informing the development of recruitment and retention policies
- Satisfying safeguarding statutory requirements
- Allowing better financial modelling and planning
- Enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring; and
- Supporting the work of the School Teachers’ Review Body
This personal data includes identifiers such as names and National Insurance numbers and characteristics such as ethnic group, employment contracts and remuneration details, qualifications and absence information.
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows us to. We are required, by law, to pass on some of this personal data to:
- Our local authority
- The Department for Education (DfE)
Please click here for more information about how the DfE shares personal data.
Please click here for staff finanical information.
For further information please contact:
School Business Manager